Design compensation policies and packages to reward different employees systematically and competitively
Cegid PeopleNet enables the design and implementation of compensation policies aligned with the company strategy and budget.
This module ensures all employees are paid according to your established policies, taking into account the market value of a position, its internal value and productivity.
- Automatically create salary structures: grades, salary bands or levels of progression
- Update existing structures to reflect changes in market conditions
- Salary levels by job
- Analyse salary competitiveness in the organization compared to the market
- Update the compa-ratio matrix and establish internal equity according to salary structure
- Define base and variable compensation plans
- Create and assign market surveys (market salary rates)
- Assign jobs to salary levels within a specific structure
- Assign budgets en masse
- Set indicators for salary increases: merit, compa-ratio, and budget