- Activated even before governments issued the pandemic alert.
- Employees are fully equipped with the required resources and tools.
- Operations tests were conducted first in each department before this measure was activated.
- Employees who continue in the offices due to the nature of their activities are properly protected; they do their tasks under safe conditions and with high protection.
> Our employees are regularly informed and coordinated
- Our HR, Medical Service, Systems and Security departments keep our employees informed through regular communications.
- Managers keep their teams informed, connected and coordinated throughout all their tasks.
- All employees receive communications with the relevant medical instructions, and they have been facilitated channels through which they can contact the company’s Medical Service.
- Travel has completely stopped, and it has been replaced by existing teleconferencing tools.
> We have identified the key workers needed for safeguarding the continuity of services for our customers
- This measure mostly affects the employees in our R&D, SaaS Services, Support, Consulting and In-house Services areas together with the departments that provide support functions so that these areas can do their operations remotely.
> The organization of the SaaS areas adapts flexibly
- 100% of our SaaS platforms are operational; the dedicated teams provide their services and perform operations entirely in remote in accordance with the established service levels.
- This plan allows Meta4 to provide services as usual to our SaaS clients by keeping the people in the operations teams isolated and in a less risky environment.
> Our consultants are applying our internal instructions and complying with our clients’ instructions
- Our consultants are already following Meta4 recommendations and instructions and are working remotely. We will analyse our clients’ requirements on a case-by-case basis to adapt to their needs whenever possible.
> Our R&D teams are fully operational
- They are completely focused on updating solutions, giving priority to the updates for regular and urgent legal changes as well as for critical patches.
> Providers and partners
- The employees of our providers and partners who are working in our offices are subject to the same measures and restrictions as our own employees.
- The continuity plans of our infrastructure providers and our critical partners have been activated and as part of our BCP they are supervised and monitored daily.
> We keep our customers regularly informed
- We take every step to make sure our customers are kept well informed regularly with the latest news and changes.
- Our customers can contact Meta4 to find out more about our BCP through the usual support channels.