Free e-book: Your Global HR Guide
10 key guidelines for successful global HR management
Is something like this happening in your company?
- You are looking for a biochemical engineer for your French subsidiary
- You want marketing managers in Japan and United Kingdom to share their best practices
- You must integrate 1,000 new employees after acquiring a new subsidiary in Brazil
Get the free e-book and solve your HR internationalization issues!
- 10 key guidelines walk you through a smooth global HR implementation
- Includes “Humorous classification of projects on globalizing HR processes“ by Dominique Thomann, CEO of Thomann Consulting
- And read up on real customer experiences
The personal data you have given us are included in a file, owned by META4 SPAIN, S.A., the purpose of which is to manage our relationships and the responsibility of which corresponds to META4 SPAIN, S.A., who guarantees personal data will be handled in conformance with the Organic Law 15/1.999 on the Protection of Personal Data. Likewise, you hereby expressly authorise META4 SPAIN, S.A. to assign your personal data to the companies of the META4 SPAIN, S.A. Group and to any other entities which may be related to such Group in the future, provided that the latter have the same subject-matter for the purposes of delivering advertising and promotional information in which you may be interested by any possible means, including the electronic ones. If you do not wish to receive this Newsletter from META4 SPAIN, S.A. at your email account, just notify us by email here.