Meta4 PeopleNet enables the design and implementation of compensation policies aligned with the company strategy and budget.
This module ensures all employees are paid in accordance with the established policies, taking into account the market value of a position, its internal value and productivity.
- Automatically create salary structures: grades, salary bands or levels of progression
- Update existing structures to reflect changes in market conditions
- Salary levels by job
- Analyse salary competitiveness in the organization compared to the market
- Update the compa-ratio matrix and establish internal equity according to salary structure
- Define base and variable compensation plans
- Create and assign market surveys (market salary rates)
- Assign positions to salary levels within a specific structure
- Assign budgets en masse
- Set indicators for salary increases: merit, compa-ratio, and budget
Benefits and Flexible Compensation
Meta4 PeopleNet can completely manage flexible compensation plans and employee benefits in a structured manner. It does this in two ways: at the level of payroll calculation and taxes and at the level of human resources.
This system is critical to the compensation strategy in organizations as it contributes towards improving the competitiveness of the company and secures loyalty from employees.
- Define corporate benefit plans or by group benefits (health insurance, life insurance, disability, etc.)
- Simulate inscription to benefit plans
- Determine which employees are eligible for certain benefits through a combination of eligibility criteria and rules.